Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

Dan and I were determined to have a Halloween party and decided that everyone HAD to wear a costume. We had to find items and make them into a costume and this is what we came up with...
Dan the "Pirate", Bert the "Mexican", Lauren the "80's Rocker", and Julio the "Computer"
Rockin out on his keyboard

The big guy working

The chef at work

Norma and Yoli help us here with cooking and cleaning. The house I live at is also where Norma and her family live. (Norma is in the red) This was a little game we played. It caused quite a bit of laughter.

Dan and Christian

Me doing what I do best!

The crew from left to right, starting in the back row.
Luis, Norma, Yoli, Vivian, Christian, Julio, Dan, Bert, Nicole and I

Best shot of the night... Julio bobbing for apples

Bert going for the kill and me laughing hysterically

Too fricken funny for me!

Introducing smores in Guatemala.

A good time had by all!!!

No comments: