Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Need Your Support!

I just wanted to share of a friend I made tonight! I had heard of this guy that was going to hike the Appilanchian Trail in hopes of raising money for water. I had never met him and truly just met heard about him within the last 2 weeks. Tonight was my lucky night to chat with my new inspiration named John. He is an incredible guy with very much the same life goals that I have. His mission is inspiring and I just wanted to share his website with you! Please do your part and help us spread the word in order to help those less fortunate. His website is www.hike4water.org When you have the time, take just a minute to read about John's plans for the next 6 months and his plans to hike 2,200 miles, all to help get clean water for those that are not fortunate like us! Thank you!!

No comments: